I Was Four Months Pregnant Recently But Lost It While Filming — Actress Toyin Abraham Reveals
Nollywood actress and film producer, Toyin Abraham, has revealed that she recently lost a pregnancy at four months, saying the loss occurred while she was still filming.
Abraham made the revelation while speaking at the Bestie Jesu Concert 2026 in Lagos on Saturday, where she also recounted how Pastor Bolaji Idowu supported her during the difficult period.
According to the actress, she was still working when she lost the pregnancy and was emotionally affected by the experience.
“I was four month pregnant, but I lost it. But guess what, I was filming, so I was down,” she said.
Abraham said she initially struggled with the decision to inform her parents about the pregnancy loss, particularly because she was concerned about her mother’s reaction.
“I didn’t want to call my parents; you know how it is that you don’t want to… my parents, my mom is old, and I didn’t want to call my mom,” she said.
The actress explained that she eventually informed her husband, Kola Ajeyemi, but he was away at the time. She then decided to call Pastor Bolaji Idowu, who immediately began praying for her and asked about her location.
“I just told my husband, but that day he was far away, and guess who I called?
“I just called Pastor Bolaji. He just started praying for me, and he said, ‘Where are you?’ I said, ‘I’m on my way to the hospital.’”
Abraham said the pastor also asked what was going to happen at the hospital, prompting her to explain that she was scheduled to undergo an evacuation procedure.
She further revealed that Pastor Bolaji later sent her millions of naira to assist with the medical procedure.
“And Pastor Bolaji sent me millions,” she said.
Expressing her appreciation for the pastor’s support, Abraham added, “Thank you so much, Pastor Bolaji. God bless you.”
The actress had previously spoken about losing a pregnancy in 2022 during an interview with Channels Television. At the time, she said she cried extensively after the loss because she wanted to have one or two more children.

Comments
Post a Comment