Amaechi Told Me To Come To His House And Drink Beer And I Said I Don’t Want You To Poison Me-Sowore


The presidential candidate of the African Action Congress, AAC, Omoyele Sowore has revealed what he told the vice presidential candidate of the African Democratic Congress, ADC, Rotimi Amaechi after he invited him to his house in Rivers state.


In the video that was posted on the official X account of Arise News on August 25, 2026, Omoyele Sowore stated that after the NBA Conference in Rivers state, Rotimi Amaechi told him to come to his house to drink beer.


The AAC presidential candidate said he told Rotimi Amaechi that he won’t come because he doesn’t want him to poison him.


According to Omoyele Sowore;


“After the event, I called Rotimi Amaechi and said you should apologize to me. He told me to come to his house and drink beer but I said no, I don’t want you to poison me”.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog