If My Wife Che@ts, the Marriage Is Over, But If I Che@t, I’ll Beg for Forgiveness — Businessman
A businessman has sparked debate after sharing his views on infidelity in marriage, saying he would immediately end his marriage if his wife che@ted on him but would seek forgiveness if he were the one to be unfaithful.
Speaking at an event, he said, “If my wife che@ts on me, that is the end. That is the deal breaker. That is the end. I cannot negotiate it.”
He admitted that he would take a different approach if he were the one who cheated, saying, “But if I che@t, I’ll beg for forgiveness. I’ll beg for forgiveness. I believe strongly that she is kind-hearted and that she will forgive me.”
Explaining why he holds that view, the businessman said, “Traditionally in Africa, men are ascribed to be polygamous. Therefore, we can be in a marriage or in a relationship and feel it’s fine, very easy for us to have extramarital affairs or che@t on our partner and then get away with it.”
He added that, “For we men, we do not want the women we see as our shrine to che@t.”
Despite his personal stance, he acknowledged that some couples may choose a different path, saying, “For those that feel they can walk through the process of amending it, they can go through the process of counseling, psychologically erasing some of these things.”

Comments
Post a Comment