‘Who has Fubara made?’ Wike taunts Rivers gov


The Minister of the Federal Capital Territory, Nyesom Wike, has stated that he is proud to have made an Ijaw man the governor of Rivers State.


Speaking on Saturday at an event organised by the Rivers Ijaw Peoples Congress in his honour in Port Harcourt, the state capital, Wike said God used him to make Siminalayi Fubara the governor of the South-South state.


Wike also used the occasion to refute claims on social media that the Ijaw people in the state are fighting him.


He said, “Let me thank this team for this strategic meeting here today. First of all, when I was approached by Senator Johnson Nsakebor. He was sent by the Rivers Ijaw Congress that they want to honour me. 


I asked what the essence of such was. Why do you want to waste such money? I need the money. Give it to me. But he said so many people go on television and speak as if they were speaking on behalf of the Ijaw people. I said okay, I will come and let Nigerians know.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog