Rivers: At the Right Time Our Leaders Will Call You and I Will Tell You the Next Line of Action -Wike


 In a video covered by Channels Television, Nyesom Wike, the current Minister of the Federal Capital Territory (FCT), made a bold statement regarding his political trajectory and future plans. 

He stated he has gone to Abuja and repeated what he did in the state. He added that at the appropriate time, our leaders (the APC) will call you (PDP Rivers) and I will tell you the next line of action.


Wike emphasized that while his focus has shifted from Rivers State to the national stage, his influence in the political arena remains strong. He assured his supporters that he would return to active politics when the time is right, stating, “We didn’t start politics, we have not started politics, when the time comes, we will play politics now.”


Directing his message to the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) in Rivers State, Wike confidently asserted, “Keep that your party, we will teach you politics.” His words reflect a readiness to engage in future political battles and solidify his leadership role when the time comes.


According to him, “I have gone to Abuja and repeated what I did in the state. So I have left the state, I’ve gone to the federal level, go and see the testimony of what’s happening in Abuja. We didn’t start politics, we have not started politics, when the time comes, we will play politics now. Keep that your party, we will teach you politics.


Tell them (Rivers) to keep their party ready, we will teach them what is called politics. I want to say that I am with all of us, we are together. At the appropriate time, our leaders will call you, and I will tell you the next line of action.”


Comments

Popular posts from this blog