Bobrisky fails to honour invitation to the national assembly

 


The crossdresser, Idris Okuneye, popularly known as Bobrisky, was noticeably absent at the National Assembly on Monday, September 30, 2024, despite a request from the lower chamber.


The House of Representatives had sent an invitation to Bobrisky, Martins Vincent Otse, better known as VeryDarkMan and the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission to appear before the Joint Committee investigating corruption allegations against the anti-graft agency and the Nigerian Correctional Services, NCoS.


While VeryDarkMan and his lawyer, Deji Adeyanju, were present, Bobrisky failed to honour the invitation. However, his lawyer, Averosoghene Omuvwie and representatives of the EFCC and Correctional Services were in attendance.


When the House of Representatives gave the floor for VDM to make a comment, he said, “Today, I will not say anything because an invitation was given out to me and Bobrisky. But he is not here.


“I don’t see why I will be here and he is not. So, I won’t say anything, but my lawyer will.”


Comments

Popular posts from this blog