Video: Senate minority leader Olalere Oyewumni reportedly admits engaging in vote buying in 2023 election


Olalere made the confession in a video trending online. 


The Osun federal lawmaker while receiving defectors into PDP, said “I tried all the tricks I knew to win at Onilu House (Ile Onilu) polling unit but these people didn’t allow me.


“After exhausting money for the election, I gave my personal money to Ten-Ten to give to people at night to buy votes on the eve of the election, Ten-Ten came back with my money, saying the people rejected it. I was surprised. 


“That was why I reached out to these people  because I cannot be a Senator and continue to fail there. I was the one who called Ayandosu from Abuja to join me in the PDP. I told him he has talent and that the party he was serving then (APC) would not allow him to grow.”




Comments

Popular posts from this blog